Marshall: This was when you were promoted to Sergeant, correct? After you took Carentan?
Hartsock: Yes, sir, had a little ceremony at the base of the church. But it was cut short by German mortar fire coming from the south side of town.
Marshall: There was still some resistance? Who was with you?
Hartsock: Well I had Paddock, Friar, and Marsh from 2nd squad. There were also some 1st squad guys that Mac picked up after the drop. They got folded into 2nd. Campbell, Paige, and McConnell.
Having a mortar team fire down upon Hartsock was not exactly the way he would have liked his promotion from Corporal to Sergeant be. But then again, this was a good time to put his leadership skills as Sergeant to good use and practice.
Baker: Those mortars are coming from the train yard about a block away. Red, you go down the alley behind those houses and push through. We'll swing around the other side.
(After meeting up with Baker & Corrion.)
Baker:Looks like we flushed a lotta the Krauts out into the open.
Corrion:They're getting away.
Baker:We'll sit tight for a few minutes and regroup. Then we'll chase 'em down and rout the shit out of them.
- B.A.R. M1918
- M3 Grease Gun
Difference in the PS2 Version Edit
- Friar,Marsh & Campbell each has a B.A.R.
- Paige has an M3 Grease Gun.
- Baker & Corrion both have a B.A.R.
- Marsh is the Assault Team when truthfully he's in the Fire Team with Campbell & Paige.
- Mcconnell is absent on account he's absent in the PS2 Version.
- 1st Time You got Paige & Mcconnell under Your Command.