Hell's Highway is the 15th chapter of Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. It have the same name as the game title.
There is only one objective, keep the road open.
Re-Open Hell's Highway Edit
- Destroy the 88
- Clear the Canal
- Destroy the 88
- Destroy the Panzer IV
- Reach the Train Station
- Clear the Train Station
- Defend the Trainyard
- Taking the Farm
- Water under the Bridge
- 88mm Gun Assault
- On the Prowl
- Train Station
- Against All Odds
A windmill is shown, then some Jeeps drive past it and the windmill catches fire. Baker and his squad are in the jeeps. Zanovich is driving a jeep, with Baker riding shotgun and McCreary riding in the back with another man.
Zanovich: Anyone heard any news on Red? We know if he's gonna be okay or not?
McCreary: I pulled Doc Gideon aside when I saw him. He just said Red was alive. Couldn't get much more out of him than that.
Zanovich: We'll try to see him when we get near Uden again. It will be a n---Mortars! Incoming! Watch the road!
(mortar rounds explode everywhere)
McCreary: Turn! Turn!
Zanovich: Shit! (crashes into another jeep)
Corrion: Is everyone all right?
Courtland: We're good. Check the other jeeps.
(Corrion goes to check, but is shot)
Courtland: Corrion's down! Take cover!
After fighting through the fields, Baker enters a house alone, and happens upon a dead soldier, whom to his horror resembles Leggett. After an intense flashback, he looks to see that the soldier is actually a dead British infantryman who actually does not look like Leggett at all, and continues through the station.
Outside, he and his squad are surrounded by German tanks, but are able to hold them back with recovered German Panzerchereks, as the fields around them continue to be consumed by fire. Finally, after a long, hellish battle, reinforcements arrive and relieve the squad.
There is shown a battle between a German tank and an American tank, finally the German tank is destroyed. Baker then looks on a jeep and sees Corrion, still wounded, lying on the hood.
Baker: Shit, Sam!
20 MINUTES LATER
Baker pulls up the jeep next to a hospital tent.
Baker: Medic! I need a medic here, now!
(Doc Gideon comes out of the tent)
Gideon: How long has he been out?
Baker: Uh, ten minutes, I think.
Gideon: Let's get him inside!
- Staff Sergeant Matt Baker (Playable)
- Staff Sergeant Joe "Red" Hartsock (Mentioned)
- Sergeant Seamus Doyle (name on Jeep)
- Sergeant George Risner (name on Jeep)
- Corporal Sam Corrion (WIA)
- Corporal Tom Zanovich
- Technician 5th Grade Nathan Holden
- Private First Class Timothy Connor
- Private First Class Jack Courtland
- Private First Class Mike Dawson
- Private First Class Gary Jasper
- Private First Class Kevin Leggett (name on Jeep,Flashback)
- Private First Class James Marsh (name on Jeep)
- Private First Class Dale McCreary
- Private First Class Stephan "Obi" Obrieski (name on Jeep)
- Private First Class Will Paige (name on Jeep)
- Private Larry Allen (name on Jeep)
- Private Michael Desola (name on Jeep)
- Private Michael Garnett (name on Jeep)
- Private Franky "Beans" LaRoche (name on Jeep)
- Private David Muzza (name on Jeep)
- Private Johnny Rivas (name on Jeep)
- Doc Gideon
Assault Team: Edit
Base of Fire Team: Edit
MG Team: Edit