The fighting in Saint Saveur continues. Later in the level Red meets Doyle and Paige just then the tank comes and blasts the place.
after meeting up with Doyle & Paige.
Doyle:We really gotta stop meeting like this,Red.
Paige:I really don't think we should stay here!
Doyle:Alright! Well,who's going left this time?
A German Tank arrives & open fire.,Doyle Vapourizes(when he got hit,his Weapon:Thompson & Helmet went flying.)and Paige is hit badly, & Red was down,just then arrive Reds Fire and Assault team i.e. Campbell, Marsh, Paddock ,Friar & Mcconnell.
Paige drags Red to some cover,after that,Paige sits next to him.
Paige:I'm pretty fucked up here,Sarge. Used everything I had to get us here...
he dies in front of him,lends to His Side & some Blood came out of His Mouth.
Later the five clear the city and signal the airborne.,Soldiers & Tanks come in.,After Red sets up the Orange Flare.
Scene looks at 1 of the Roads.(Soldiers & Tanks pass by.)
Hartsock:It's amazing how quickly we lost control of the situation.
Marshall:You did well,Sergeant. You helped accomplish a very important objective. If the 82nd had failed in St. Sauveur,taking Cherbourg would have been a pipe dream.
Scene cuts to Paige's Body.
Hartsock:Well,it's just that I believed I could succeed where I thought Baker had failed. But I couldn't... I failed Doyle.
Scene cuts to Doyle's 82nd Airborne Patch.
Marshall:No,you didn't,son. You did excatly what needed to be done. Excatly. And so did Sergeant Doyle. That's something to be proud of.
- Colonel S.L.A. Marshall
- Sergeant Matt Baker (Mentioned)
- Sergeant Seamus Doyle (KIA)
- Sergeant Joe "Red" Hartsock
- Corporal Jacob Campbell
- Corporal Franklin Paddock
- Private First Class James Marsh
- Private First Class Will Paige (KIA)
- Private Derrick McConnell
- Private Dean "Friar" Winchell
- M1A1 Thompson
- M1 Garand
Difference in the PS2 Version Edit
- Friar carries an M1 Garand,while Paddock & Marsh each carries a M1A1 Thompson.
- Doyle & Paige each carries an M1 Garand.
- Paige dosen't show His Wounds.
- After Red sets up the Orange Flare,Camera angles on St. Sauveur,Paige & Doyle's 82nd Airborne Patch are different.
- Mcconnell is absent.(Still left out in the PS2 Version.)