- "There's rumors coming down the pipe that the squad's gonna be split up after we leave Carentan. Hell, Corrion even thinks we're going home. Wrong again, Sam. A few other guys have been talking about getting a farm or some land. Some peace and quiet. God, not me. Last thing I wanna do is live out my days alone after the shit I've seen. Well, it's not time for goodbyes yet. Not by a long shot."
- — Baker's Monologue
Victory in Carentan is the 20th and last chapter of Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. It only shows the cutscenes in this chapter and probably the first cutscene chapter in the BiA Series.
The survivors of Carentan gather near the cathedral, think about their road to Hill 30 and wonder what is next...
Baker's squad is hang around the cathedral and resting. Red comes to Corrion about bring Leggett's broken radio and what to do with it. Mac calls the squad for a meeting and gives a briefing about Marshall wants interview from the squad and gives a pep talk about how the squad is the best unit he commanded and how they push the Germans where they belong.
Next, he gives Hartsock a promotion to Sergeant for 2nd Squad. After the meeting, Baker and Mac talk how the fight isn't over. Suddenly, a mortar fire struck near the cathedral and the squad are in bit of mess. Baker ask the squad to follow him and they charged into the battlefield.
- General Dwight D. Eisenhower (mentioned)
- Colonel S.L.A. Marshall (mentioned)
- Staff Sergeant Gregory Hassay
- Sergeant Matthew Baker
- Sergeant Joseph Hartsock
- Corporal Samuel Corrion
- Private First Class Jack Courtland (does not speak)
- Private First Class Thomas Zanovich (does not speak)
- Private Dale McCreary (does not speak)
- Main article: Victory in Carentan/Transcript
Completing this level, which is the finishing cutscene, completes the whole campaign and thus various options or cheats will be unlocked base on the difficulty.
This would unlock the "Old Movie" cheat.
This would unlock the "Infinite Ammunition" cheat.
The authentic difficulty, previously disabled before completion, would be unlocked. Thus, the player is forced to play through the campaign on difficult difficulty before starting on authentic, due to the challenging nature of this difficulty.
This would unlock the "Super Squad" cheat,
Difference in the PS2 version
- In the PS2 version, an extra dialogue was added with Baker saying "On September 17, we dropped into a little town called Arnhem."
- A dramatic song plays as Mac does his speech.
- A Bird is seen flying off after the 1st 2 blast behind Mac.