We Happy Fewer is the 13th chapter of Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.
Two soldiers down, and one turns on his brother instead of their enemy.
Everyone drives their jeeps down,the scene cuts to Baker's Jeep that has the names of the men they lost; Muzza, Risner, Allen, Garnett, Rivas, Desola, Paige, Doyle, Obi; Leggett,it now has Franky; Marsh's names on it.
McCreary talks about Franky.
McCreary: I can't believe they got him. He was always so damn spry.
Baker: He took a bunch of 'em with him.
McCreary: Was it... quick,at least?
Baker: Not especially. Sorry... I didn't ... I didn't mean to, uh... Sorry.
Scene cuts over to Corrion's Jeep,where Dawson is sitting next to Franky's helmet.
Dawson: Jeep feels emptier,you know
Dawson then sees something.
Dawson:Stop the jeep!
Dawson:Stop the goddamn jeep!
Scene cuts to Jasper's jeep where all the jeeps stop.
Roselli: Now what?
Dawson got out of the jeep.
Jasper:Looks like Dawson had to piss,
Dawson heads to a British soldier, Crews.
Jasper:...on a British guy?
Dawson starts berating Crews.
Dawson:Where did you nick it from?
O'Neil: Mate,I really suggest you don't do that again.
Crew: Eindhoven! I didn't think anyone would want it back.
Dawson: You were wrong!
Baker came up.
Baker: Mike! What the hell are you doing?
Dawson: You know,for a few minutes,I actually believed in your shit,Baker!
Baker: What the hell is wrong with you? It's just a random Brit in an American Jacket! Would you calm down?
Dawson moves Crew,having his back in front of Baker,revealing the Jacket has Franky's name.
Dawson: Does this look random to you?
Baker look at the name,at Red's jeep,Red, Friar look at the name:"Bullet Magnet" on the Jeep.
Friar:Why did you let Jasper write that on the hood?
Hartsock: It was funny at the time.
Friar:What about now?
Hartsock: Has it's moments.
Paddock try to get the shifter to move.
Paddock:This shifter gets stuck one more time, I'm gonna put the bitch out of her misery.
Back to Baker,as Crew; O'Neil are talking..
Dawson:Are you turning your back to me?
Baker: In case you forgot,Nancy Drew. We're not solving a fucking mystery here. We need to get to Oedenrode.
Baker walks back to the jeep with Dawson watching,12 hours later,at Oedenrode castle,Red tells Mac what happened.
Mac: So,Marsh & that new kid were the only casualties.
Hartsock: Yeah,so far. Can I speak freely?
Mac: Son,in case you ain't noticed,this ain't exactly Headquarters. No need to be so polite. Speak away.
Hartsock: It's Baker. Something's not right with him.
Mac: What do you mean?
Hartsock: Don't tell him I told you any of this,but he was seeing stuff that's wasn't there. He takes it all so hard,you know? -- When men die.
Mac:How do you take it?
Hartsock: Nothing good was ever free.
they heard Paddock, Friar shouting as Paddock has a Pistol,to use it to shoot a Jeep.
Paddock: Move,Friar! I'm just gonna drop a couple through the block, be on my merry little way.
Friar: Paddock! You are not shooting the Jeep!
Mac: I think everyone needs to get some rest.
Hartsock: Huh. Yeah,I guess you're right.
Mac gets up, started to walk away...
Hartsock: Wait, What should we do about,Baker?
Mac: Well,I guess you're gonna have to talk to him Red. You never told me anything,remember. Mac walks into his tent.
- First Sergeant Gregory "Mac" Hassay
- Staff Sergeant Matthew Baker
- Staff Sergeant Joseph Hartsock
- Sergeant Seamus Doyle (name on Jeep)
- Sergeant George Risner (name on Jeep)
- Corporal Jacob Campbell
- Corporal Samuel Corrion
- Corporal Franklin Paddock
- Corporal Tom Zanovich
- Technician 5th Grade Nathan Holden
- Private First Class Timothy Connor
- Private First Class Jack Courtland
- Private First Class Mike Dawson
- Private First Class Gary Jasper
- Private First Class Kevin Leggett
- Private First Class James Marsh (Mentioned,name on Jeep)
- Private First Class Dale McCreary
- Private First Class Stephan "Obi" Obrieski (name on Jeep)
- Private First Class William Paige (name on Jeep)
- Private First Class Dean "Friar" Winchell
- Private Larry Allen (name on Jeep)
- Private Michael Desola (name on Jeep)
- Private Michael Garnett (name on Jeep)
- Private Franky "Beans" LaRoche
- Private David Muzza (name on Jeep)
- Private Johnny Rivas (name on Jeep)